Marble Infinity Teether
Independently tested and certified to meet Australian standards AUS/NZS 8124
Foxx & Willow's stunning Infinity Teether features the highest quality non-toxic, 100% food grade silicone beads free of BPA, Lead, Phthalates, Cadmium PVC & Latex & completely natural wood beads and an interlocking beech wood ring that is naturally antibacterial and non-splintering.
Our teethers are the perfect size for little hands!
Our products undergo a stringent quality control inspection and tested to meet our standards prior to shipment.
Our customers are required to examine the product each time prior to use and discard at the first sign of wear and tear. Our products are designed to be used under full adult supervision at all times. Tipone and Foxx & Willow accept no responsibility for accidents or injury that may occur due to the misuse of our products or when used without adult supervision.
What is your turnaround time?
- Turnaround is 1 week + shipping.
We try to get orders out as quick as possible so it might be shorter than 1 week.
Where do you source your products?
- All our products are sourced from Australian businesses. Our focus is to support and showcase amazing products for you and your youngster that are designed right here in Australia.
What are shipping costs?
- Australia: Free Shipping
- Worldwide: The shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
*Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
How long does delivery take?
- Delivery according to Australia Post website is 3-7 business days within Australia.
- Delivery according to Australia Post website is 10+ business days outside Australia.
My order has not arrived, what can I do?
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a email, this email will contain your tracking number.
You can track your shipment here.
Or contact Australia Post on the following number: 137678 to find out where you parcel is or why it hasn't yet been delivered.
How do I know if my labels will fit my containers/jars/boxes?
- The approx. size of the different labels are listed in the description when you click on the different labels. If you are still unsure if your labels will fit, you can add a comment with the maximum measurements of your labels.
How do I apply my labels?
- Step 1
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the label from adhering well.
- Step 2
Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the label will stick to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
- Step 3
Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the label sticks to the backing, repeat Step 2.
- Step 4
Slowly lower the label onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Step 5
Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
Return & exchanges
- We want you to be totally happy with any purchases from Tipone and will do what ever we can to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer.
Please choose carefully, refunds are not provided for change of mind.
Tipone also makes every effort to ensure your order is received correct and in good condition. However despite every effort, errors & breakages do occur from time to time. In this event:
- All claims must be made within 7 days of receiving your purchase via email (email@example.com) detailing items incorrect or damaged, please also send images.
- Replacement stock is not supplied, but we are happy to refund you your money for the damaged product.
- No product whether damaged, incorrect or faulty is to be returned without prior approval and by our nominated carrier.
- All goods are supplied on a non-return/sold basis & remain the property of Tipone until paid for in full.
- If stock is returned by agreement and authorised by Tipone re-stocking charge of 20% of the value of the goods will be charged plus any return freight costs.
Why does my wooden tags have some markings on it?
- All of our tags are handmade which means no two products will be the same. When working with wood lots of different grains can come through when working on your item. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do in this instance as we sometimes cannot tell what each layer of wood will look like until we start etching.
Share this Product
More from this collection
My little one loves this teether, not only does it look cute but it’s very easy for her to hold onto and chew all day.