Easy Clean Bento Lunchbox (Foxy)
The Easy Clean Bento is packed with features and options to make sure kids lunches can change daily and parents can feel certain food is stored in the most hygienic design available featuring new 100% mould protection.
Add personalised decals or simply enjoy seeing your fresh creations without having to open your bento. In a snap you can see if your little one has eaten their lunch and snacks.
Check out the VIDEO here!
Like all My Family products, the Easy Clean Bento Lunchbox is the perfectly coordinated solution to keeping your growing bundle of joy grazing on healthy portions all day. The Easy Clean Bento is durable, drop tested and ready to handle all the "rough play" your kids have to offer!
With airtight silicon seals the Easy Clean Bento is 100% leakproof * and prevents spillage between compartments. This means no more yogurt on your sambo and food wrap is a thing of the past so the planet will love you too!
The inner tray has 4 sections (mirroring the silicon seals) plus 2 removable sections perfect for dips, yoghurt, fruit and dry snack. At the end of the day pop the tray in the dishwasher top shelf.
Other reasons you will love My Family Easy Clean Bento Boxes:
- The food tray is convertible from 6 compartments to 4 compartments making it super versatile:
- 6 compartments for grazing days
- 4 compartments for sandwich days
- Inner sealing lid is transparent so any food remnants or moisture can be seen and easily cleaned
- Inner sealing lid is 100% removable to allow 360 degree cleaning
- they love finding the surprises (and hidden veg) in each compartment
- its the goldilocks size for little people - not too big, not too small
- 2 easy open and close clips for ease of use
- whole bento box is BPA free
- inner tray made from safe & durable Tritan material making it long lasting
- designed to last so your future family will thank you!
- designs are by kids for kids
* Water (from fruit like watermelon) and dressings will leak. Use paper towel under watery fruit to prevent spillage. Yoghurts, thick sauces and dips will not spill.
23cm L, 5cm H, 18.5cm W
Volume 4.5 cups of food
- Hand wash outer shell in warm soapy water and thoroughly dry before storing. We recommend you leave your Bento ajar and not sealed when storing.
- Do not soak.
- Inner tray dishwasher top shelf safe.
Our range is built to last and all items come with a 12 month defect warranty. Scrapes aren’t covered as we can’t guarantee that our products can withstand tantrums or being dragged across concrete playgrounds. The Easy Clean Bento is safest when it is transported in the My Family Lunch Cooler bag. Contact your retailer and present your proof or purchase and we’ll have a replacement to you in no time.
What is your turnaround time?
- Turnaround is 1 week + shipping.
We try to get orders out as quick as possible so it might be shorter than 1 week.
Where do you source your products?
- All our products are sourced from Australian businesses. Our focus is to support and showcase amazing products for you and your youngster that are designed right here in Australia.
What are shipping costs?
- Australia: AU$8.99 Standard Shipping or AU$11.99 Express Shipping
- Worldwide: AU$20 Standard Shipping
*Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
How long does delivery take?
- Delivery according to Australia Post's website is 3-7 business days within Australia.
- Delivery according to Australia Post's website is 10+ business days outside Australia.
My order has not arrived, what can I do?
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a email, this email will contain your tracking number.
You can track your shipment here.
Or contact Australia Post on the following number: 137678 to find out where you parcel is or why it hasn't yet been delivered.
How do I know if my labels will fit my containers/jars/boxes?
- The approx. size of the different labels are listed in the description when you click on the different labels. If you are still unsure if your labels will fit, you can add a comment with the maximum measurements of your labels.
How do I apply my labels?
- Step 1
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the label from adhering well.
- Step 2
Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the label will stick to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
- Step 3
Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the label sticks to the backing, repeat Step 2.
- Step 4
Slowly lower the label onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Step 5
Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
Return & exchanges
- We want you to be totally happy with any purchases from Tipone and will do what ever we can to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer.
Please choose carefully, refunds are not provided for change of mind.
Tipone also makes every effort to ensure your order is received correct and in good condition. However despite every effort, errors & breakages do occur from time to time. In this event:
- All claims must be made within 7 days of receiving your purchase via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) detailing items incorrect or damaged, please also send images.
- Replacement stock is not supplied, but we are happy to refund you your money for the damaged product.
- No product whether damaged, incorrect or faulty is to be returned without prior approval and by our nominated carrier.
- All goods are supplied on a non-return/sold basis & remain the property of Tipone until paid for in full.
- If stock is returned by agreement and authorised by Tipone re-stocking charge of 20% of the value of the goods will be charged plus any return freight costs.
Why does my wooden tags have some markings on it?
- All of our tags are handmade which means no two products will be the same. When working with wood lots of different grains can come through when working on your item. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do in this instance as we sometimes cannot tell what each layer of wood will look like until we start etching.