Unisex Nappy Backpack (Charcoal)
Quality backpacks to suite dads, mums, parents or caretakers.
The LaTASCHE Iconic is a universal backpack designed for the working dad in mind it is made from high quality water resistant polyester and comes with a padded compartment ideal for laptops (15.6in) and iPad with a huge 30L capacity it can store not only your baby’s needs, but your own!
Customised breathable, meshed and cushioned back straps distribute weight evenly and reduce back strain, also containing a mesh pocket ideal for travel cards.
3 extra-large bottle pockets, and over 8 bulk compartments combined with exquisite workmanship, durable high-quality stitching, fabric, lining and metal zippers the Iconic is the complete package even comes with large change mat,
- Padded Compartment – ideal for laptops
- Waterproof side pocket keeps the baby’s wet or dirty clothes separated from the rest of your belongings.
- Insulated side pocket to keep the at desired temperature for longer.
- Padded glasses compartmentgreat for phones, jewellery etc…
- 2 removable stroller strapsand a generously sized changing mat is included.
- Top handle and padded shoulderstraps for extra comfort, distributing weight evenly and free up your hands.
- Extralarge 30L capacity ideal for twins and own personal belongings
- Card pocket on shoulder strap for easy access ideal for travel cards, easy access when required
- Anti-theft pocket with zipper on back to keep your valuable secure
- Colours: Charcoal, Grey
- Capacity: 30 Litres
- Size: 32.5cm x 24.2cm x 41.9cm
- Change Mat Size: 56.8cm x 34.8cm
- Weight: 1.05 KG
What is your turnaround time?
- Turnaround is 1 week + shipping.
We try to get orders out as quick as possible so it might be shorter than 1 week.
Where do you source your products?
- All our products are sourced from Australian businesses. Our focus is to support and showcase amazing products for you and your youngster that are designed right here in Australia.
What are shipping costs?
- Australia: AU$8.99 Standard Shipping or AU$11.99 Express Shipping
- Worldwide: AU$20 Standard Shipping
*Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
How long does delivery take?
- Delivery according to Australia Post's website is 3-7 business days within Australia.
- Delivery according to Australia Post's website is 10+ business days outside Australia.
My order has not arrived, what can I do?
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a email, this email will contain your tracking number.
You can track your shipment here.
Or contact Australia Post on the following number: 137678 to find out where you parcel is or why it hasn't yet been delivered.
How do I know if my labels will fit my containers/jars/boxes?
- The approx. size of the different labels are listed in the description when you click on the different labels. If you are still unsure if your labels will fit, you can add a comment with the maximum measurements of your labels.
How do I apply my labels?
- Step 1
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the label from adhering well.
- Step 2
Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the label will stick to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
- Step 3
Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the label sticks to the backing, repeat Step 2.
- Step 4
Slowly lower the label onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Step 5
Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
Return & exchanges
- We want you to be totally happy with any purchases from Tipone and will do what ever we can to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer.
Please choose carefully, refunds are not provided for change of mind.
Tipone also makes every effort to ensure your order is received correct and in good condition. However despite every effort, errors & breakages do occur from time to time. In this event:
- All claims must be made within 7 days of receiving your purchase via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) detailing items incorrect or damaged, please also send images.
- Replacement stock is not supplied, but we are happy to refund you your money for the damaged product.
- No product whether damaged, incorrect or faulty is to be returned without prior approval and by our nominated carrier.
- All goods are supplied on a non-return/sold basis & remain the property of Tipone until paid for in full.
- If stock is returned by agreement and authorised by Tipone re-stocking charge of 20% of the value of the goods will be charged plus any return freight costs.
Why does my wooden tags have some markings on it?
- All of our tags are handmade which means no two products will be the same. When working with wood lots of different grains can come through when working on your item. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do in this instance as we sometimes cannot tell what each layer of wood will look like until we start etching.